Here is another card made from my work with Card Cupids. As you can see in my previous posts we were this month sponsored by The Stamping Boutique which sells the most gorgeous Stamps and Digi Stamps.
This card has been made again using the Ballerina Digi Stamp, which can be found here
Recipe & Method
- Cut and score card to make it into an A5 card.
- Layer Rose Pink card stock onto card.
- Attach Spotty Paper to card stock.
- Stick a piece of Heart paper down the centre of the card and stick the ribbon to the centre of this paper strip.
- Mat and layer the coloured image onto a pastel green piece of card stock, then attach to scalloped Rectangle.
- Attach this to the card and use ribbon, flowers and buttons to embellish.
- Stamp the Sentiment and attach to a scalloped circle. Attach to card in lower left corner.
- K&Co – Lovely Paper Stack
- Bazill Basics cardstock – Rose Pink and Patel Green
- Promarkers: Almond, Dusky Pink, Mint Green, Pastel Green, Antique Pink
I have to say this is one of my favourite Digi Stamps ever!! I so enjoyed colouring her in and results are fab!
Here is another card I have made as part of the Card Cupids Design Team. This month we were sponsored by The Stamping Boutique. They have such gorgeous images and it is so hard to choose which images to use as they are all so great.
Here is a card I have created from the Lion Digi Stamp that can be found here
Recipe & Method
- Cut and score white card into an A5 size.
- Mat and layer Red card stock.
- Layer the stripe Yellow paper onto the Red Card.
- Cut a layer of Turquoise Card and layer the Star paper onto it.
- Wrap around Yellow and Turquoise Twine and attach to the card.
- Layer the Stamped Image onto a Scalloped Circle, then layer the circle onto a square of red card stock with Diamond paper, attach to card.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment and place it under the twine.
- Embellish using die cut stars, buttons and twine.
- Stampin Up! Cardstock – Real Red and Tempting Turquoise
- Stampin Up! Designer Series Paper – Big Top
- Stampin Up! Happiest Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
- Doodlebug Twine – Turquoise and Yellow.
- Promarkers: Sunflower, Canary, Gold, Amber, Azure, Berry Red, Burnt Sienna.
My next card I made for my Card Cupids Design Team Challenge was this cute Cupcake Card. I made so many cards so that I could choose my favourite to submit to the 1st July Challenge!! These Cupcake Digi Stamps from The Stamping Boutique are just so edible!!
Recipe & Method
- Mat and layer Pink Card stock to the Scalloped 8″ x 8″ white card. Layer the blue strip paper on top.
- Colour an cut 3 cupcakes in matching colours and a add a bit of glitter.
- Cut 2 circles, one from Brown Paper and one from the Sweet Paper. Layer the Sweet paper onto a scalloped circle.
- Attach the Brown circle to the card in the top, right corner, stick a Doily in the lower, right corner, and layer the Sweet circle just over the corner of the doily.
- Stamp and layer the sentiment and attach to the top of the doily.
- Add the 3 cupcakes, making the centre one overlap the bottom two.
- Attach ribbon, flowers and buttons to embellish.
- Bazill Basic card Stock – Pink
- DCWV – Sweet Treats Paper Stack
- Square Doily
- Promarkers: Vanilla, Rose Pink, Powder Blue, Burnt Sienna, Caramel, Leaf Green.
These stamps are so yummy looking once that are coloured it almost makes me hungry!!
I am so thrilled to be on the Card Cupids Design Team. This is a very exciting post for me as it is the first challenge. We have been sponsored by The Stamping Boutique to create a card using Ribbon, Twine or Washi Tape. I must admit I love ribbon and have enough to last me a life time, so I opted to make my card using ribbon and it also complimented the image I chose beautifully to give it that feminine feeling I was after. I did also use a small amount of Twine through my button holes. The image I have used can be found here.
Here is my card for 1st July Challenge:
And a close up to show how cute this image really is!!
Recipe & Method
- Cut and score Kraft card into an 8″ x 8″ card.
- Mat and layer pink card stock onto it.
- Add the Red Spotty paper onto the Pink card stock.
- Mat and layer a square and a rectangle of patterned paper onto Kraft card.
- Attach the rectangle to the bottom of the card and the square slightly overlapping at the top.
- Mat and layer the Stamped Image onto Pink card stock and attach to a scalloped Rectangle cut from Kraft card.
- Stick ribbon around the bottom rectangle and create loops to come out from behind the image.
- Stick the image to the card and attach the two buttons with Twine threaded through them on either side.
- Stamp the circular sentiment and layer it onto a scalloped circle. Attach to card in top, right corner.
- Embellish acrd with matching flowers.
- Kraft Card
- K& Co Lovely Paper Stack
- Bazill Basics Cardstock – Pink
- Promarkers: Almond, Dusky Pink, Ruby, Cardinal Red, Rose Pink.
This is such a fun image to colour and decorate, she really comes to life when you add the colour.