I want to share with you today a card I have made using a digi image from QKR Stampede. I couldn’t resist this cute little image.
Good Morning Bloggers!
I am here to share a card I have made using the QKR Stampede nurse stamp. Such a cute little image for Get Well Soon cards.
I have coloured the image using Promarkers:
- Meadow Green
- Denim Blue
- Dusky Pink
- Warm Grey 3
To see what the rest of the QKR Stampede Design Team have been creating, visit the QKR Stampede Blog
I think we could all do with a little help from the Gardening Fairy every now and again! This latest card I have made using a Digi Stamp from QKR Stampede is perfect for any friends who love their garden!
- Cut and score an 8″ x 8″ card from brown Kraft Card.
- Layer onto the card pink card stock.
- Layer the striped paper that has been scalloped on the right hand side.
- Die cut various hearts and stick to the right hand side of the card.
- Colour and cut the image and layer onto pink card stock and then brown kraft card.
- Add a square layer of heart paper around the image and layer onto brown kraft card.
- Add the sentiment that has been layered again onto pink card stock and then brown kraft card.
- Embellish with flowers and leaves.
The latest challenge from QKR Stampede starts today with the theme Anything Goes. We would love for you to come over to the Blog and submit your creations made using QKR Stampede products.
Here is the card I have chosen for the challenge.
- Cut and score a white card 8″ x 8″.
- Mat and layer Red card stock. Add the Yellow stripped paper, ensuring the right side is Scalloped.
- Colour and cut the image and mat and layer onto Red, then Turquoise, then Red card stock.
- Wrap ribbon around the bottom of the Red card stock and embellish with button.
- Attach the sentiment to the image and adhere to the Diamond paper, layered onto Turquoise card stock.
- Embellish the side of the card with punched Hearts.