We were so lucky at the Card Cupid Design Team to be given some gorgeous images from Milk N Coffee to make our cards this month.
For the challenge Anything Goes I chose this cute little stamp. I just love the cuteness of this stamp.
Recipe & Method
- For this card I used a Pre-scored card. 8″ x 8″
- Layer Green card stock and then Pink card stock. Add the Lime Green spotted paper.
- Layer the Tree Paper onto Brown card stock.
- Colour and cut the image and layer onto Green, then Pink, then Brown card stock.
- Wrap pink ribbon around the Tree paper panel and then attach the image on top.
- Embellish with flowers, and buttons.
The image can be found here.
To colour the image I used Promarkers:
- Dusky Pink
- Pale Yellow
- Lime Green
To view what the rest of the Design Team from Card Cupid have been making take a look here.
To view Milk N Coffee’s Blog visit here.
I am so thrilled to be on the Card Cupids Design Team. This is a very exciting post for me as it is the first challenge. We have been sponsored by The Stamping Boutique to create a card using Ribbon, Twine or Washi Tape. I must admit I love ribbon and have enough to last me a life time, so I opted to make my card using ribbon and it also complimented the image I chose beautifully to give it that feminine feeling I was after. I did also use a small amount of Twine through my button holes. The image I have used can be found here.
Here is my card for 1st July Challenge:
And a close up to show how cute this image really is!!
Recipe & Method
- Cut and score Kraft card into an 8″ x 8″ card.
- Mat and layer pink card stock onto it.
- Add the Red Spotty paper onto the Pink card stock.
- Mat and layer a square and a rectangle of patterned paper onto Kraft card.
- Attach the rectangle to the bottom of the card and the square slightly overlapping at the top.
- Mat and layer the Stamped Image onto Pink card stock and attach to a scalloped Rectangle cut from Kraft card.
- Stick ribbon around the bottom rectangle and create loops to come out from behind the image.
- Stick the image to the card and attach the two buttons with Twine threaded through them on either side.
- Stamp the circular sentiment and layer it onto a scalloped circle. Attach to card in top, right corner.
- Embellish acrd with matching flowers.
- Kraft Card
- K& Co Lovely Paper Stack
- Bazill Basics Cardstock – Pink
- Promarkers: Almond, Dusky Pink, Ruby, Cardinal Red, Rose Pink.
This is such a fun image to colour and decorate, she really comes to life when you add the colour.