Hello and welcome,
If you have arrived here from the Xyron & Paper Smooches blog hope then it’s great to have you here!
I have been working with the Feather Dies. I knew as soon as I saw these I wanted to work with them! Feathers are so in at the moment!
Here are the projects I have created using them.
The first is a simple card made by adhering the feathers to a kebab stick to look like an arrow. This would be fabulous for Valentines! I have used the Teresa Collins Sticker Maker to adhere the alphabet and the Teresa Collins Mega Runner to adhere all the layers.
The second card has a really pretty feel to it. Again all of the layers have been adhered to the card using the teresa Collins Mega runner and the feathers and butterfly have been attached using the Clear Hold adhesive from the Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit .
My third project is some feather bunting I have created. Here is a quick tutorial on how to get the dipped glitter effect!
1. Die-cut as many feathers as you need. Depending on the length of bunting you are creating.
2. Using the Teresa Collins Mega Runner add adhesive to the tips of each feather.
3. Sprinkle chosen glitter over the adhesive.
4. Shake off the excess glitter and fold through the centre.
5. Adhere feathers to twine.
And here is the finished piece!
If you would like to see what the rest of the design team have been making why not pop over to the Xyron Blog and the Paper Smooches Blog?
That’s all from me.
Until Next Time
Happy Crafting x