Here we are …. Monday again which means that it is time for another Eureka Stamps Challenge. This week the challenge is Friendship so you can submit any card you have made using the theme Friendship.
Here is my card with the Friendship theme:
- I have used a white 8″ x 8″ pre scored card.
- Colour and cut the digi image. Layer onto blue patterned paper and then yellow card stock.
- Ink a doily using blue ink, add a die cut yellow and blue heart.
- Mat and layer the white card with yellow card stock and then blue patterned paper.
- Add the heart shaped doily and then the image slightly overlapping. Add the BFF tiles and the flower to embellish.
The Best Friends Image can be found here.
- Dusky Pink
- Denim Blue
To take part in the challenge simply visit the Eureka Stamps Blog.