We are very lucky at Card Cupids to have our new challenge sponsored by The Stamping Boutique. They have the most gorgeous images and this month we were given some spooky images to work with. The theme is to make a card using the following colours: Black, Orange, Purple, Yellow and Green.
Here is the card I have made following the theme:
Recipe & Method
- I have used a pre-scored 8″ x 8″ white scalloped card.
- Cut green card to fit the 8″ x 8″ pre-scored card. Layer the star patterned paper on top.
- Add lime green ribbon to the centre of the card.
- Add the purple frame paper.
- Cut and colour the image, layer it onto orange, then green, then purple card stock.
- Stamp and add the “Happy Halloween” and adhere to the back of the image.
- Stick the image to the centre of the frame and add the flower and dies cut stars to embellish.
The image Jennifer Latte the Witch can be found here.
I have coloured the image using Promarkers:
- Lime Green
To take part in the challenge simply visit the Card Cupids Blog.