Over at Card Cupids this month things have been getting a little Spooky in preparation for the next challenge which is sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps. These cute little images are sure to bring a Goolish smile to any Halloween Party!
Here is my latest creation:
The image from this card can be found here.
- Mat and layer Purple Card Stock to a pre scored 8″ x 8″ card.
- Add the Spotty Bo Bunny Paper.
- Colour and cut the image, mat onto Green Card Stock, then Orange and finally onto a Purple Scalloped Rectangle.
- Stamp and stick the Halloween sentiment and adhere to the Scallop Rectangle.
- Stick the image onto a square of Bo Bunny Halloween paper layered onto Purple and then Green Card Stock.
- Embellish with Black Ribbon and Purple Square Button.
The image can be found here.
- Dusky Pink
- Pear Green
I am totally hooked on these Bugaboo images, I can see I am going to have a large download wish list here!
To see what the rest of the Card Cupids Design Team has been creating visit the Blog here.