I think we could all do with a little help from the Gardening Fairy every now and again! This latest card I have made using a Digi Stamp from QKR Stampede is perfect for any friends who love their garden!
- Cut and score an 8″ x 8″ card from brown Kraft Card.
- Layer onto the card pink card stock.
- Layer the striped paper that has been scalloped on the right hand side.
- Die cut various hearts and stick to the right hand side of the card.
- Colour and cut the image and layer onto pink card stock and then brown kraft card.
- Add a square layer of heart paper around the image and layer onto brown kraft card.
- Add the sentiment that has been layered again onto pink card stock and then brown kraft card.
- Embellish with flowers and leaves.