We were so lucky at the Card Cupid Design Team to be given some gorgeous images from Milk N Coffee to make our cards this month.
For the challenge Anything Goes I chose this cute little stamp. I just love the cuteness of this stamp.
Recipe & Method
- For this card I used a Pre-scored card. 8″ x 8″
- Layer Green card stock and then Pink card stock. Add the Lime Green spotted paper.
- Layer the Tree Paper onto Brown card stock.
- Colour and cut the image and layer onto Green, then Pink, then Brown card stock.
- Wrap pink ribbon around the Tree paper panel and then attach the image on top.
- Embellish with flowers, and buttons.
The image can be found here.
To colour the image I used Promarkers:
- Dusky Pink
- Pale Yellow
- Lime Green
To view what the rest of the Design Team from Card Cupid have been making take a look here.
To view Milk N Coffee’s Blog visit here.