The latest challenge from QKR Stampede starts today with the theme Anything Goes. We would love for you to come over to the Blog and submit your creations made using QKR Stampede products.
Here is the card I have chosen for the challenge.
- Cut and score a white card 8″ x 8″.
- Mat and layer Red card stock. Add the Yellow stripped paper, ensuring the right side is Scalloped.
- Colour and cut the image and mat and layer onto Red, then Turquoise, then Red card stock.
- Wrap ribbon around the bottom of the Red card stock and embellish with button.
- Attach the sentiment to the image and adhere to the Diamond paper, layered onto Turquoise card stock.
- Embellish the side of the card with punched Hearts.