As part of the Design Team for Card Cupids we were given this wonderful digi stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs and asked to make a card for a childs birthday or with any shade of Blue.
This image will give a lovely fresh, summer feeling to any card.
- Cut and score a card 8″ x 8″ from Kraft card.
- Mat and layer yellow card stock, then add the Blue spotted paper.
- Cut the orange text paper and layer it onto Green card stock.
- Add the Shell paper layered onto Green Cardstock.
- Colour and cut your image and adhere to a Yellow Scallop Rectangle.
- Attach ribbon to left side of card and stick the layered image to the card.
- Embellish using bunting and the Sandcastle die.
- Sunkissed Pink
- Lime Green
- Pale Yellow