For the Card Cupid Design Team Challenge this month we were kindly given a Digi Stamp from Wings & Willows. I chose this lovely Tooth Fairy image as she was just so sweet and I know how my children would have loved to receive a card from The Tooth Fairy!
Recipe & Method
- I used a pre-scored 8″ x 8″ scalloped White card. I then mounted brown card stock and Beige Patterned paper.
- I coloured the Image and then covered it with sticky back plastic, I cut it using the circle die and peeled off the top of the sticky back plastic.
- Sprinkle glitter over the image, it will stick to the sticky back plastic and cover the image lightly.
- Attach the image to a Brown scalloped circle and attach the circle to a mounted square.
- Stick a Doily behind the square so that only the frilly edges are showing.
- Adhere to a 6″ x 6″ square mounted onto Brown card stock.
- Print out the sentiment, cut and round the corners. Attach to 6″ x 6″ square.
- Embellish with flowers and leaves.
To colour the image I used Promarkers:
- Dusky Pink
- Rose Pink
- Tea Green
Wings & Willows has some gorgeous images, why not pop over and take a look. To see what the rest of the Card Cupid Design Team have been making with their Digi Stamps visit here.