Today I am posting a lovely summery card as part of the Design Team for Eureka Stamps. The weather in the UK is far from sunny but this card brings a little Sunshine!
The Digi Stamp is from Eureka Stamps and can be found here.
- Make an 8″ x 8″ Easel card from Kraft card.
- Mat and layer yellow card stock onto the top of the card and the bottom layer.
- Stick the stripy blue paper onto the bottom layer, scallop the bottom of the blue paper for the top card and stick it down.
- Add a section of red spotty paper to both the top card and the bottom.
- Colour and cut the image and layer it onto first red paper, then yellow cardstock and Kraft card. Add the ribbon and the button embellishment.
- Adhere to spotty paper and attach to card.
- Print and cut the “Life’s A Beach” sentiment and layer it onto the shell paper and attach to card.
- Embellish using the bunting and the sandcastles.
- Dusky Pink
- Sky Blue
- Berry Red
- Lime Green